Infinity Scarf Pattern



Free Pattern:
Us 5.5 mm or 5.00 mm crochet hook
Size 4 medium worsted weight yarn

Start by chaining 32.


 Row 1: Double crochet into the third chain and double crochet in every chain.

Row 2: Chain three, and double crochet in the next stitch. chain 1 and skip a stitch, double crocheting into the next stitch (4th stitch), and continue skipping stitches. The last two stitches don't skip and place two double crochets into the final two stitches.

Row 3: Chain 3 and double crochet into every stitch including the chains.

Row 4-42: Repeat rows 2 and 3 over and over until the desired length, 42 is my personal preference.

Lay the scarf out flat and turn the scarf twice, or 360. Place the two ends of the scarf together and slip stitch or single crochet the two ends together and fasten off to finish the scarf.

I am not a huge fan of regular crafts, I have never been a fan of wearing one even during winter. But I always loved the look of decorative scarfs normally being infinity scarfs. I decided I wanted to try and make one and this is the cutest little pattern. I think it turns out so well and the best thing is you can repeat the pattern and make it longer to make those big bulky infinity scarfs that you wrap around your head a few times. But I really love this size because it thinks it is decorative enough that I don't have to spend two decades on it. I do make large projects that take a long time but because of my ADHD, I get distracted pretty easily. So having more simple patterns that I can finish in a day or a few makes it nice. 

I had some fun with this pattern a few times trying to make some "cosplay" ideas by theming the colors after a character or such. It was definitely fun. I mean it's fun to do that with anything but this was the first thing that id personally is willing to wear. I don't like my socks because I have sensitive feet so it ends up hurting but for normal people, I have tested them, they are great. 

One time I actually even made my stepbrother a scarf. We used to hang out and get midnight pie, and sometimes we would go to Walmart when it was twenty-four hours. This one time we went and we were playing this game that I am blanking on the name and because I love it when people give me projects, I offered to make him a scarf and he absolutely loved the idea. So while we were at Walmart I said as long as he bought,e the colors he wanted then id make it for him and I did. It needs to be a stripped maroon and white scarf if I can find a picture I will attach it. not of people ask for things, either they don't like my stuff or they feel bad so if any of my friends are reading this please ask me for projects I will absolutely do them, I just might not have the exact color you want. Does anyone else love to make things for their friends? no just crochet things I also have made paintings and such. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tube Socks Pattern

Mushroom Lighter Holder Pattern

Winnie The Pooh Granny Square Blanket